Room 8 2018 students

Room 8 2018 students
Hi everyone - welcome to our blog for 2018

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Museum Trip by Austin

On Wednesday ninth of May Room 8 and Room 17 were on their way to Auckland Museum. It was a nice sunny day as well. Soon we got there and we went in and we put our bags in the cages.My favourite place was the weird and wonderful because there was insects, bones and animals that were dead. There were also cool dinosaurs and one of them had a Mowhawk. My favourite creatures were the insects because they had cool patterns and colours. I loved felling the turtle shells because they felt smooth and soft but some of them were hard and green. My feelings when I saw them were sad and a little bit happy and weird because all the animals were dead and shot and it looked scary but the thing that made me happy was looking at the sharks cool teeth.  It was probably the best place in the Museum and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pirate Pete

PIRATE PETE Pirate Pete has scruffy hair that looks like spaghetti. His face is rough like the seas he has faced and  it is scaly. Pirate ...